French specialist in energy distribution equipment
and access control systems for marinas and river harbours
- Control and activation of equipment (bornes d’énergies, armoires haute pression, …)
- Port receptionweather information, local news, ...
- L’achat de services car parks, boat slips, harbour spaces, etc.
- Payment of occupancy fees
- Purchase of water and electricity for stopovers
- Purchase of codes for access management
- RFID badge purchase
- RFID badge reloading
- Purchase of tokens (showers, laundry, etc.)
- Distribution through prepaid payments : de badges, de jetons, de codes d͛’accès, …
- This terminal is connected and allows a supervision and
Lockable front technical access door with fluted key
H = 1800mm, W = 700mm, D = 505mm
3 points from inside the bollard
- 1 High definition 10 or 15 inch touch screen, LCD led backlight, 1000 nits brightness, high resistance
to shocks and vibrations
- 1 Bank card reader including contactless
- 1 Compact kiosk printer delivering a receipt to the customer
- 1 Ventilated thermostatic heater (anti-condensation)
- 1 Inverter
This marine grade stainless steel CB terminal allows port users to purchase services independently in the absence of a port agent.
Customisation & Options
3G Intercom, 3G/4G Modem (for bank transmission if no ADSL line available)
QRcode reader, RFID badge dispenser, Mifare RFID badge encoder, Token dispenser
Our equipment meets
to the same safety requirements
Protection class IP44, IK10, NF C 15-100, Publication UTE C 18-510, 1997 edition, Complies with the decree of 14 November 1988, n° 88-1056
Do you have a project?
Would you like to talk to a specialist in marina design?