French specialist in energy distribution equipment
and access control systems for marinas and river harbours
Aspi Fluids Pumping Station BP 29
The characteristics of the pumps are calculated according to the constraints of your installation.
Integration on your pontoon :
Its dimensions and customizable design make it easy to integrate on a pontoon.
Suitable for river stops:
Its small size makes it particularly suitable for river stops and in the event of flooding it can be easily removed
316 L marine stainless steel
3 access doors closed by stainless steel lock
H = 740mm, W = 1000mm, D = 500mm
- Pipe support dimensions: H = 1410mm, W = 290mm, D =237mm
- 1 Suction hose D40 length 10m
- 1 Standard pump connection
- 1 Stainless steel progressive cavity pump
- Suction and discharge capacities defined according to
characteristics of the installation
- On / Off button control with indicator light
- 1 Service indicator (terminal on)
- 1 Fault indicator
- 1 Emergency stop (punch)
- Waterproof electrical box inside the bollard
- General disconnector 4P
The BP29 station allows the pumping of waste water or bilge water.
Customisation & Options
Thermo-lacquered in any RAL colour
No means of communication
Activation by badge, coin slot, coins
¼ turn valve(s), quick coupling, fireman's coupling
16A, 32A socket(s)
Remote pump activation post 1 Hour meter of use
Our equipment meets
to the same safety requirements
Protection class IP44, IK10, NF C 15-100, Publication UTE C 18-510, 1997 edition, Complies with the decree of 14 November 1988, no. 88-1056, Sockets in accordance with standard IEC 309
Do you have a project?
Would you like to talk to a specialist in marina design?