French specialist in energy distribution equipment
and access control systems for marinas and river harbours
Belle Ile beach shower
- Hull made entirely of marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Installs in 1 hour
- Quick removal for winter storage
- Water-saving 80% high-end apples
- Solid brass fittings, chrome-plated
- Community shower
- Standardised marine and aquatic resistant material (swimming pool)
- Shower head: Anti-vandalism, Anti-scale diffuser, Automatic flow control
316 L marine stainless steel
approx 50 kg
Lockable technical access door at the rear
Column 160×160 Height 2170
4 points outside on the base
- Stainless steel hoses
- Shower head: Compact, fixed and tamper-proof. 5-circle adjustable grid. Anti-scale diffuser
- Automatic flow regulator 6L/minute (80% water saving)
Push button :
- Flexible triggering.
- 15-second delay
- Flow rate preset at 0.15 l/sec adjustable.
- Solid brass body M1/2″ NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165
- Resistant to more than 500,000 operations
Shower in stainless steel 316L (marine quality), designed for indoor or outdoor use for communities: beaches, campsites, swimming pools, leisure centres, etc.
Customisation & Options
Thermo-lacquered in any RAL colour
No means of communication
No means of payment or control
1 to 4 shower heads 1 to 3 foot rinses
Our equipment meets
to the same safety requirements
Resistance to neutral salt spray (NSS): 200 h according to NF ISO 9227
Do you have a project?
Would you like to talk to a specialist in marina design?