French specialist in energy distribution equipment
and access control systems for marinas and river harbours
This totem allows you to :
- Access car parks, boat slips, technical areas, etc., as it can be used to open barriers, telescopic bollards, gates, etc., by means of a choice of activation methods: keyboard, QRcode, badge, etc.
It can also be used as a complement to a payment centre in the context of paid access.
- Visualisation of credits, d͛ user information, ...
- To communicate with boaters via its intercom.
- Supervise and telegraph at a distance.
316 L marine stainless steel
Lockable technical access door at the rear with fluted key
H = 1700mm, W = 200mm, D = 200mm
To be specified
- 1 7-inch high definition touch screen,
- LED LCD backlighting,
- Brightness 1000 nits,
- High impact resistance and
This 316L marine grade stainless steel totem pole allows access management at the entrance and/or exit of a controlled area.
Customisation & Options
Thermo-lacquered in any RAL colour
QRcode reader, Mifare RFID badge reader
Our equipment meets
to the same safety requirements
Protection class IP44, IK10, NF C 15-100, Publication UTE C 18-510, 1997 edition, Complies with the decree of 14 November 1988, n° 88-1056
Do you have a project?
Would you like to talk to a specialist in marina design?