Marin Access Payment Terminals Comparison
Kiosks and totems allow you to buy and pay for services in the marina and to control entry and exit
Escale 24 payment kiosk
This marine grade stainless steel CB terminal allows port users to purchase services independently in the absence of a port agent.
- Control and activation of equipment (energy terminals, high pressure cabinets, ...)
- Port receptionweather information, local news,
- Purchase of services car parks, boat slips, harbour spaces, etc.
- Payment of occupancy fees
- Purchase of water and electricity for stopovers
- Purchase of codes for access management
- RFID badge purchase
- RFID badge reloading
- Purchase of tokens (showers, laundry, etc.)
- Distribution through prepaid payments Badges, tokens, access codes, ...
- This terminal is connected and allows a supervision and remote management.
Painted stainless steel
H = 1800mm, W = 700mm, D = 505mm
TT 7800 payment totem
This 316L marine grade stainless steel totem pole allows access management at the entrance and/or exit of a controlled area.
- LAccess to car parksThe system can be used for the opening of barriers, telescopic bollards, gates, etc. by means of a choice of activation methods: keyboard, QRcode, badge, etc.
- It can also be used in complementing a central payment system in the context of paid access
- Visualisation of credits, d͛ user information, ...
- To communicate with boaters via its intercom.
- Supervise and telegraph at a distance.
316 L marine stainless steel
H = 1700mm, W = 200mm, D = 200mm
Our equipment meets
to the same safety requirements
Do you have a project?
Would you like to talk to a specialist in marina design?