French specialist in energy distribution equipment
and access control systems for marinas and river harbours
BE 22 fluid dispensing unit
The BE22 bollards, made of 316L marine grade stainless steel, have been developed by ARmarina for marinas, fishing ports and river stops.
They are ROBUST (stainless steel 316L),
ERGONOMICS (small footprint)
(Timing, Consumption management, 360° beaconing, etc.).
316 L marine stainless steel
Removable technical access door at the front, lockable with fluted key
H = 1010mm, W = 420mm, D = 270mm
4 points from inside the bollard
- 1 to 4 water outlet(s) (¼ turn valve or quick coupling)
- Stainless steel braided hoses
- General shut-off valve with bleed-off
- 1 316L stainless steel water/electricity separation plate
- 1 2P or 4P main switch
- 1 50mm² distributor
- 1 to 4 Socket(s) 16A, 32A, 63A - 230V/400V (depending on model)
- 1 to 4 Earth leakage circuit breaker(s) 30mA, externally reset
- 1 to 2 IP67 breaker reset window(s) on sides
The BE 21 terminal distributes water and electricity on your pontoons
Customisation & Options
white / blue
Valve size 15/21 or 20/27 Solenoid valves Water meter Heating cable Timer
LED lighting Twilight switch or clock (lighting management) Infrared detection to vary the light intensity of the beaconing when a yachtsman passes on the pontoon
Remote management of the water and electricity supply to the harbour master's office
Our equipment meets
to the same safety requirements
Protection class IP44, IK10, NF C 15-100, section 709 amended in December 2002, Publication UTE C 18-510, 1997 edition, Complies with the decree of 14 November 1988, no. 88-1056, Sockets in accordance with standard IEC 309
Do you have a project?
Would you like to talk to a specialist in marina design?